sh'/> The Blog from Kevin Leighton Photography: A Small Competition - Just For Fun
You Are About To Be Redirected To The Blog Page At The Kevin Leighton Photography website

Wednesday 16 March 2011

A Small Competition - Just For Fun

I'm coming to a blogging milestone of nearly one thousand page views. Not a lot by some standards, I realise some blogs see thousands of hits a day, but this blog has only been up since December and I don't have as much time as I would like to dedicate to it I think it's all coming along OK. Judging by some of the comments and messages I have received my visitors seem to think so too.

I've been meaning to put this small competition out there for a while but it never seemed the right time until now. It's just for fun, there's no real prize except for the knowledge that you might have got the answer right or that you've learned something that you didn't know before.

I will choose a name from any correct entries and if the winner has a website / blog I'll make sure a link to it gets pride of place in my next few entries.

So here it is:

The area where I live is well used for film and TV work and recently I realised that a movie had used the exact same location for a publicity poster as one of my picture posts back in January.

The challenge is to match my January post with the movie poster. If you match the image in the post to that in the movie poster you should immediately see the similarity.  The clues are the that the movie was released in 2010 and the starring actress was Keira Knightly.

If you know the answer please let me know by emailing me, messaging me on Facebook or a by sending me a Direct Message on Twitter. Answer next week.

my email



Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/

No comments:

Post a Comment