sh'/> The Blog from Kevin Leighton Photography: Celebrating with Cake - SST 22/03
You Are About To Be Redirected To The Blog Page At The Kevin Leighton Photography website

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Celebrating with Cake - SST 22/03

Wow what a week!

That was the week that was. After a number of very busy days Saturday arrived, my Birthday. I had a great day with the family and a super party in the evening. I was lucky to receive some lovely gifts but the centre piece was a new camera.

I have been lucky enough to be able to upgrade from a bridge camera to a full dSLR. I haven't had the opportunity to take it out for a test drive but my son just picked up started shooting some of the cup cakes and came up with some cracking shots, a couple of which I have included here for my sweet (literally) shot Tuesday.


















Celebration Cup Cake


















Pretty In Pink

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Kevin!

    And yay for the new camera! Can't wait to see what wonderful pics you capture (your son's efforts are pretty nice too) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahhh, it's so much fun to upgrade to a dSLR! You will have so much fun. I'll have my class again later this year if you want to learn more about using it, although I wonder if you can wait that long. :)

    ReplyDelete