sh'/> The Blog from Kevin Leighton Photography: OPEN FOR BUSINESS - THANKYOU AND WELCOME!
You Are About To Be Redirected To The Blog Page At The Kevin Leighton Photography website

Tuesday 7 February 2012

OPEN FOR BUSINESS - THANKYOU AND WELCOME!

I've written over the last few weeks about how I've been working on reauthoring the website and I'm pleased to announce that it's pretty much there - HURRAH!

There will be one or two more tweaks to the galleries and content and there are few new features, events and  shoots in the pipeline but I'm pleased to announce that we're open for business.



My grateful thanks to those who have helped me along the way. During this process I've learned the value of asking for and taking on board independent  feedback, no matter how much you might disagree with it sometimes, and I hope you agree with me that the site is much better for it.

Please have a look around the site and see what's on offer.  I hope you'll take in the galleries and enjoy some of the images while you're there.


So ... to all who helped me - thank you! and to all my visitors past, present and future thank you and welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment