sh'/> The Blog from Kevin Leighton Photography: LISTEN UP! PAY ATTENTION! BLOG ON THE MOVE!
You Are About To Be Redirected To The Blog Page At The Kevin Leighton Photography website

Sunday 26 February 2012

LISTEN UP! PAY ATTENTION! BLOG ON THE MOVE!

Those who follow my blog will know that I've been refreshing my pro website and integrating functionality into it. With the advent of full blog support from my website provider I have taken the step to fully integrate my blog into the website.

In time I will put a redirect in place but for now I'd love it if you'd update any links you have to http://kevinleightonphotography.com/blog and continue to follow the blog there.

If you follow the ThoughtsAndThingsBlog via Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs then please re-follow me there.



No comments:

Post a Comment