sh'/> The Blog from Kevin Leighton Photography: PHOTOBLOG - BACK ON TRACK!
You Are About To Be Redirected To The Blog Page At The Kevin Leighton Photography website

Tuesday 7 February 2012

PHOTOBLOG - BACK ON TRACK!

I've been absent from the blogging scene .. again .. for a while. There always seems to be something else going on ... as you will have seen from the last couple of holding posts I've been working on redeveloping my photography website which is now pretty much complete.

That comes as a sigh of relief as it was starting to take over from the job it was supposed to do which is to act as a shop window for my photographs.

I haven't stopped taking photographs while I haven't been blogging, I just haven't had time to package them up and show them.

It's with great pleasure that I present to you the following which was a quick grab with my camera phone. I think it has great atmosphere demonstrates just what a lovely winters evening it was.

I look forward to getting back on track with the blog, the photographs and of course twitter #photochat .


Sweet Shot Day

No comments:

Post a Comment