sh'/> The Blog from Kevin Leighton Photography: NEW IMAGES, NEW SHOOTS
You Are About To Be Redirected To The Blog Page At The Kevin Leighton Photography website

Monday 30 January 2012

NEW IMAGES, NEW SHOOTS


As fast as I make improvements to the layout of the Kevin Leighton Photography website my trusted band of advisers give me more to do.

I've read time and time again that it's the reader that should dictate the content, services, layout, etc offered by a website or blog but this is the first time I've managed to put the theory into action.

Every time I think I've got it about right I sit back, smile and say .. 'OK so what about that' to which the response is .. 'well you could do this and you should really do that' ... which in times past I would have found  annoying to say the least but now I'm taking it all on board, and if I say so myself, it's really starting to come together.

New images from the The George At Backwell Summer Garden Party have been uploaded, copy is in draft for my services page and I'm in contact with two bands about the possibility of doing some shoots with them.

It's all coming together .. more soon ..

No comments:

Post a Comment