sh'/> The Blog from Kevin Leighton Photography: Tweroid - Twitter stats to make your life easier
You Are About To Be Redirected To The Blog Page At The Kevin Leighton Photography website

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Tweroid - Twitter stats to make your life easier

Sometimes I gaze somewhat disconcertedly over the array of stats available for my blog and hope that something will jump out at me which is actually a useful piece of information.

I would sometimes just like to find some information that I'm sure is quite simple, but appears to be buried somewhere in a mass of numbers.

Imagine then, how I sat up and paid attention when seeing an article about Tweroid. The purpose of Tweroid is to inform you when the majority of your Twitter contacts will be on-line during different days of the week.





















Why is this useful? Because I schedule some tweets around the time the bulk I think will be on-line, but I might be wrong. With Tweroid I can see by looking at a set of simple line graphs when I should be targeting my Tweets for. I'm going to give it go watch out to see if I see a change in hits, for better or for worse.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, this looks interesting. I'm just learning to use twitter myself! :)

    ReplyDelete