sh'/> The Blog from Kevin Leighton Photography: Have You Planned What To Do If Your SME Suffers An IT or Premises Failure?
You Are About To Be Redirected To The Blog Page At The Kevin Leighton Photography website

Thursday 14 April 2011

Have You Planned What To Do If Your SME Suffers An IT or Premises Failure?

Back in February I wrote a piece entitled "Backup Those Vital  Photos And Keep Them Safe". In this piece I wrote about different backup methods that were available to not only photographers but all users whether they used their PCs or MACs for personal or business use.

I had tucked knowledge of its existence away in my mental archives until today when I came across this article talking about "Business Continuity for SMBs" which is extends of my article and talks about how to plan what to do in the event of an issue with the technology or premises you use for your business.

I agree with the author that for most SMBs the plan would be quite but plan you should 'just in case' and keep in mind what I said about those backups.

No comments:

Post a Comment