sh'/> The Blog from Kevin Leighton Photography: Now I can follow your blogs through Snaptu :)
You Are About To Be Redirected To The Blog Page At The Kevin Leighton Photography website

Thursday 24 February 2011

Now I can follow your blogs through Snaptu :)

As I commute for a number of hours each day I tend to use my (not so) smart phone to keep up-to-date with Twitter, Facebook and other sites of interest. As the Widgets and Web interface are somewhat clunky on my phone I use a download from Snaptu to which provides an excellent suite of apps to do this.

Today I had a big "hurrah" moment when I realised that the Snaptu News & Blogs app would let me read in my favourite blogs from Google Reader so I can check them out in the Snaptu interface - awesome.

Thanks Snaptu!

No comments:

Post a Comment