sh'/> The Blog from Kevin Leighton Photography: Angry Skies and Wet Sands - Sweet Shot Tuesday 22/02
You Are About To Be Redirected To The Blog Page At The Kevin Leighton Photography website

Monday 21 February 2011

Angry Skies and Wet Sands - Sweet Shot Tuesday 22/02


Last weekend was an opportunity to stay with family near Bournemouth, on the south coast of England. Often called "The English Rivera" it is a beautiful area in the summer with long sandy bays and many hours of sunshine. Of course in February it's different. The skies were heavy and angry with an occasional hint of sunshine.


When the sun did come out there was a contrast between the dark and white clouds, the wet and dry sand with the blue of the sky and grey of the cloud reflecting on the sand where it was wet.

Sweet Shot Day

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors and drama in these images. I can't decide which I like best - the dramatic clouds or the reflections on the beach? Either way, I hope you'll come to my blog on Thursday and link in for my "Capture the Sky" post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. These pictures are so lovely! The English Rivera is a beautiful place. I love the sky in your pictures. Positively heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos!; makes me want to head to the coast.

    ReplyDelete