sh'/> The Blog from Kevin Leighton Photography: Sweet Shot Tuesday 0401
You Are About To Be Redirected To The Blog Page At The Kevin Leighton Photography website

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday 0401

For my first SST of the year I am actually posting an image from May 2010. Partly because I've just been so busy I haven't had the time to get the camera out of the last few days and partly because I was going through some of my images and I saw it.

One thing worse than the British summer is the British winter and we've been in the thick of it since the end of November. This image was taken last spring and it reminds me of the time of year when the weather is finally warming up and colour is returning to the fields and gardens. Hope you enjoy it!


Camera: Panasonic
Model: DMC-FZ8
ISO: 100
Exposure: 1/125 sec
Aperture: 3.6
Focal Length: 6mm
Flash Used: No

No comments:

Post a Comment