sh'/> The Blog from Kevin Leighton Photography: The North Somerset Show 2011
You Are About To Be Redirected To The Blog Page At The Kevin Leighton Photography website

Monday 2 May 2011

The North Somerset Show 2011

Playing The SlotsPlaying The One Armed BanditTraction EngineHeavy WeaponsLlamaOn The Parade Ground
Bulls EyeA Nose For A Good PictureTwo Heads Are Better Than OneTractor TyresI Remember TheseTractor
Llama

North Somerset Show 2011, a set on Flickr.

Today was THE big day for the annual agricultural show for the county.

Somewhere there must be an unwritten rule that if you want to stop and compose a photo then some will either stand in front of the subject, move it, or has happened today arrange a picnic around your feet without having the courtesy to offer you any.

Anyway I always take my camera along and see what I can come up with I have just uploaded a selection of my favourites to Flickr.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment