sh'/> The Blog from Kevin Leighton Photography: A NEW LOOK AND A NEW URL
You Are About To Be Redirected To The Blog Page At The Kevin Leighton Photography website

Tuesday 20 September 2011

A NEW LOOK AND A NEW URL

In my last blog I wrote about how I was simplifying my on-line presence by integrating my blog page with my photography web site. This makes sense as most of my blogs are photography related although I do wander off into other subjects from time-to-time as the fancy takes me.

All the technical work is now completed and I've matched the look and feel as closely as possible to that of the main site whilst removing the other pages I had on the blog as they were becoming irrelevant.

Whilst my old blog URL will still work the new URL, in keeping with the photography site, is http://kevinleightonphotography.com/blog .

Look out for the next regular update coming soon and I hope you'll continue to enjoy the blog in its new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment